Tuesday, October 13, 2009


WARM and FUZZIES
 Help Make Pharmacology Go Away..
(October 2009 Obsessions)


DIET COKE...
 I am a Diet Coke SNOB and I will travel distances to get to a gas station with the
exact, right kind of Diet Coke... 
  With a shot of Cherry Coke (caffeinated, only because you CAN tell the difference)
  with crushed ice (an absolute),
 and a short straw (prevents face poking while driving).

Peanut M&M's 
and I believe ALL colors hold equal value...

Engagement Pictures
I LOVE People who are in LOVE!
I do believe that I have become an expert
 in determining how CRAZY they are for each other
 by looking at their engagement pictures, haha!
 And every couple has unique quirks that you can see when they POSE together.
 I have seen a few AWKWARD pictures.
haha!!!



 Comments that couples write on each other's wall
 Especially when you know that they really, really mean what they say.


Dancing With the Stars
I LOVE watching the girl professional dancers' incredible bodies...simply stated!


Hoodies, sweats, slippers....


Pei Wei Restaurant
 a weekly regimen.
They know me! haha
 they know my order (Kids Wei Honey Seared Chicken with brown rice),
AND they give me a free drink everytime (because i'm such a faithful patron!)
Two fortune cookies~one at the beginning and one at the end.

Homemade rolls...
 i am learning this great art of roll making
 and it is THE greatest indulgence! (after chocolate)

SCARY MOVIES
On the list for the month of October:
Hocus Pocus
When A Stranger Calls
What Lies Beneath
Skeleton Key
Disturbia
Old scary movies
and, of course, a classic
Mary Kate and Ashley's Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (haha!)


Victoria's Secret....

whats NOT to love!
All you have to do is just walk into the pink store and feel feminine and beautiful and sexy...
Fragrances, lip gloss, underwear...
Even though not many see what I purchase,
I see it and i feel its superhuman power....I'm wearing it!