Thursday, October 1, 2009


Hot Tub Talk over Pillow Talk ANYDAY!

There is nothing better than getting into the hot tub late at night.....
with my mom!  haha!
We stay in sometimes for hours on end (like seriously our skin is gross when we get out!) 
But I learn a lot out there in my hot tub in the forest behind my house. 




Recently I was freaking out (have done quite a bit lately) about what I'm going to do after I'm done with nursing.  Did I pick the right school? Am I where I'm suppose to be right now?  On the right path?  What if I'm missing out not being somewhere else? I look at my friend's facebook pictures and feel that I'm missing out on 3 am parties and road trips and meeting lots of new people.
Am I meeting the people I need to know right now? Should I be investing more in certain relationships? 


Mom's advice: "Relax and trust in the path you are on. You are so blessed!"
 She told me to just make sure I'm doing 3 little things:
Feeding My Spirit
Strengthening My Body
Loving and serving in some small way everyday
I'm gonna try to follow her advice.  I know I'm blessed!  I'm going to trust that the Lord will lead me down a great path.  There isn't just one path for me to follow.  There are many paths that I can choose.  I'm just on one now....and it looks like the future is bright!

“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads.
Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me
to travel it.”