Thursday, December 10, 2009

My head is OVER heels

Can i just say....
wearing 4 inch heels with a swimsuit is stupid.  who does that?!


Heels are only sexy if you can actually walk in them.
Which i can't.
My toes hurt.
My calves hurt.
wobble.
I am awkward.
I only look sexy when I stand perfectly still haha!
But I don't feel sexy
Because I feel ridiculous!


But I will pretend to love them this once....

THEN,
All I want for christmas dear Santa is... 
to wear jeans (like maybe some vintage skinny),
a plaid flannel shirt (comfy one with pockets),
and no makeup (OR if you must, Santa, some cosmetics from Sephora~you know what I like),
AND,
then I promise I will compromise,
and just go with wild hair,
but just as long as I smell nice (Hearts and Daggers-the new Ed Hardy perfume), of course!
But i'm fine without any of the above,
After all,
YOU DID ALREADY BUY ME A SWIMSUIT 
               & HIGH HEELS....stupid! stupid!
Love, Jordan
P.S.  Please get the old man that threw a snowball at my mom's car today something nice.  He definitely gave me a good laugh!