Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank You Thanksgiving Weekend



Here’s what I did…

  • Snuggled on the love sac and watched Pinocchio with the world’s cutest 3 year old boy

  • Got a makeup makeover and felt like a new women haha!

  • Cheered up by good friends over simple texting conversations
  • Learned card tricks from “the experts”

  • Snuck in to get a quick glimpse of the Air Force Academy basketball team practicing before getting kicked out

  • Went bowling twice (I completely dominated the second time)
  • Caught up with some good old friends :)
  • Laughed so hard I cried
  • Had mature conversations with a 12 year old
  • Received good morning hugs from my grandparents everyday…that meant the world to me

  • Made a pie run after discovering that the bananas in the Banana Cream pies we made turned black
  • Felt like a teenager watching New Moon, and about fell over every time Jacob was on the screen haha!  I was as giddy as my 12-year-old cousin, McCall (possibly more)
  • Witnessed the cutest moment...my cousin Luke got so frustrated while bowling and maintained the head-down position on the bowling ball return thing for 5 straight minutes.

  • Stayed up till 1 o’clock every night
  • Ate the most amazing ribs!
  • Spent time with the best brother EVER!

  • Gave my mom a backrub until she fell asleep after a long busy day


No stress, no worries, no sadness…at least for a few moments

Just what I needed.



Now...
back to reality